Thursday, September 25, 2014

Portrait Project - Part 2

Here is the official second installment of my Portrait Project.  These images are from a shoot with my friend Kelda.  The first half of the shoot was done early in the morning at a cabin in Logan Canyon.  We wanted a bed head/first-thing-in-the-morning look.  The second half was done later that same day in downtown Logan.

Kelda's photos also mark my first experience editing in Lightroom.  I've got a lot more learning to do with that program.  I am currently taking a Lightroom class at the CVCA, taught by the talented Jesse Walker from Natural Designs.  It seems to be equal parts art and science and the only way to tackle it is to keep on practicing.  Let me know what you think of the images so far.
























No comments: