Monday, October 06, 2014

FALLing in Love With Fall

In case you missed it I love Autumn.  Every year I love it a little bit more.  There is something about the unpredictable weather, the fleeting perfection of light and color, the impermanent nature, and the last gasp of warm weather that comes with Fall that sucks me in every single time.  It's almost, if you stand still in a quiet place and look up at the mountains and sky, as if you can hear the earth's heartbeat at this time of year.

Yesterday afternoon I borrowed my dad's jeep Kermit, and grabbed my friend Heather and we went chasing the autumnal color and light in Green Canyon.  It was one of those perfect evenings that leaves you slightly melancholy when it ends because of its rarity.  Of course we stopped along the way to take lots of photos.



























No comments: