Saturday, November 21, 2015

Portrait Project - Part 4

 Last year I was practicing portraiture with the help of a few of my friends.  In this previous post I showed you a few photos from Giselle's styled shoot.  When Giselle was little, her grandmother would host tea parties and fairy hunts in her back garden for her grandchildren.  Sadly her grandma has passed away, but Giselle wanted to keep the spirit of those childhood memories alive by photographing a tea party/fairy garden picnic at her grandparents house.  This was hands down the most fun I've ever had on a shoot, and yes, we enjoyed the refreshments all throughout the process, as evidenced by these photos taken by Giselle and her sister...


I could not have done it without Brianna and Jen, truly awesome ladies.


Slainte!

And now, without further ado, here are the the best shots from that day.  Enjoy!











I tried to process this photo to look like an old b&w photograph that had been hand tinted.  I wanted a sort of dream-like quality in the image.
















No comments: