Thursday, November 26, 2015

Portrait Project - Part 6

My friend Megan was another volunteer for my portrait project.  She said she wanted to try a lifestyle type shoot showing her in her home and at work.  She loves to cook so we mostly focused on her kitchen at home.




She's a marriage and family therapist specializing in play therapy for kids, so we photographed her setting up the play area, as well as in her office.  I appreciate Natalie from part 5 stepping in as assistant on this shoot, especially since it meant having to get up very early on a beautiful October Saturday morning.





















2 comments:

Lee said...

OMG WHERE DID SHE GET THOSE AWESOME COOL FIGURES!!!!

I mean...they're ok...

...OK I'm lying I'm just a big nerd...LET ME PLAY WITH BATMAN AND WONDER WOMAN!!!

The Suzzzz said...

She'll let you play with them but then she'll ask you questions like "...and how does that make you feel?" while you do.